Friday, December 26, 2014

My Top 5 Non-Yankee TTM Returns Of 2014

So 2014 is coming to a close and I thought I'd do a list of my top five non-Yankee TTM returns. Now for this one I'm going to be separating this into five returns from minor leaguers who aren't in the Yankees system (yet). And five major leaguers who aren't on the Yankees roster (yet).
I've got another special post for the Yankees ;).

Top 5 Non-Yankee MiLB TTM Returns


1). Julio Urias ('14 Bowman) - LAD
Julio Urias is the next big thing. Baseball America said so.


2). Clint Frazier ('13 Bowman Draft) - CLE
This was an absolutely phenomenal return at the start of the 2014 season :).


3). Austin Meadows ('13 Bowman Draft) - PIT
This was an absolutely phenomenal return at the end the 2014 season :).


4). Jonathan Gray ('13 Bowman Draft) - COL
This guy is going to be a beast.


5). Rinku Singh ('09 Tri-star) - PIT
As time has gone on I've really come to hate Million Dollar Arms for what it is (it's NOT about Singh or Patel I can tell you that much) but that doesn't change how awesome this return is.

Honorable Mentions:
Aaron Blair, Braden Shipley, Phil Ervin, Kyle Finnegan, Jason Kanzler, Bradley Zimmer, Jonathon Crawford, Brian Navarreto, Lewis Thorpe, Joey Gallo, and everybody else that signed for me :).

Top 5 Non-Yankee MLB TTM Returns


1). Clayton Kershaw ('13 OD) - LAD
You know, while I was creating this post I realized that I got a TTM autograph of Clayton Kershaw. I got a TTM autograph of Clayton Kershaw. I GOT A TTM AUTOGRAPH OF CLAYTON KERSHAW! I GOT A TTM AUTOGRAPH OF CLAYTON KERSHAW!   I GOT A TTM AUTOGRAPH OF THAT CLAYTON KERSHAW!
I GOT A TTM AUTOGRAPH OF  THE CLAYTON KERSHAW! 


2). Corey Kluber ('13 Topps) - CLE
Boy Kluber sure had himself an awesome 2014 season. It's probably because he signed this TTM for me.


3). Junichi Tazawa ('10 FCB Baltimore National Mini) - BOS
I love this return.


4). Koji Uehara ('10 Topps) - BOS/BAL
I love this return.


5). Tommy Kahnle ('13 Bowman Chrome refractor) - COL/NYY
I know what some of you are thinking. "Hey, that's a Yankee!" Well Kahnle was a Yankee until the 2013-14 offseason when he was selected by the Rockies in the Rule 5 Draft and he managed to stay on the Rockies for all of 2014. Plus he signed this card me after he had made his debut as a Rockie.

Honorable Mentions: Justin Masterson, Chase Headley, Chuck Taylor and everybody else that signed for me :).

So those were my personal top 5 non-Yankee TTMs I got in 2014. I'd like to thank everybody who sent me a TTM return in 2014.
And I'd like to thank you (the readers) for stopping by. As always take care :).

4 comments:

  1. The Rinku Singh is a fantastic return and I think it's great that someone like Kershaw answers his mail. How can you not like Clayton Kershaw.

    Wait. I just realized you got a TTM autograph of Clayton Kershaw! Holy Cow!

    ReplyDelete