Thursday, May 21, 2015

All Hit, No Miss, Say Hello To Dermis!


For the first time in well over a month I purchased something on eBay. That something is the Panini Prizm Draft Prospect Ranker insert you see up there.

When it comes to Prizm Draft there are quite a fair number of inserts that I didn't even know existed. This Prospect Ranker insert was one of them.

I was looking for some cool Dermis Garcia cards on eBay and I noticed that this particular card was pretty cheap. So I put in a pretty low bid and ended up winning this for less than $5 shipped.


It's the gold parallel so it's serial numbered 07/10 which makes this even better as another Dermis Garcia gold Prospect Ranker insert went for a lot more than what I paid for it.

I suppose that since Dermis' first licensed cards as a Yankee are out these unlicensed ones have started to plummet in value, not like I'm complaining though, some of the really low numbered Dermis Bowmans have been going for insane prices I won't dare to touch.

As always thanks for stopping by and take care :).

8 comments:

  1. You'd be lucky to get a Bowman gold (#'d to 50) for five, maybe ten times that price. The prices are out of control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep they sure are. Which makes these little bargains that much better.

      Delete
  2. You'd be lucky to get a Bowman gold (#'d to 50) for five, maybe ten times that price. The prices are out of control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep they sure are. Which makes these little bargains that much better.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for this dude to play in the US. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that he's already reached the US and might possibly start out in the GCL.

      Delete
  4. 2015 Prizm has Kang!!!!

    Sweet deal on that card. Prizm inserts are a nice market inefficiency. I'm found several low numbered cards for $5 or less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's probably one of the best things about Panini not having a license.

      Delete