Saturday, June 13, 2015

Three Years Later, Some More Progress...

So the only relic set I've ever gone after, is one card away from completion.


I asked my friend Ryan, from This Card Is Cool, to get this relic card on my behalf on Yahoo Auction. Being the good samaritan he is, gave me a helping hand and a few months later I'm one step closer to completion.

1-4

5-8 (Minus 7)

9-11

With this I've accumulated 10 of the 11 relics in this costume card subset from 2010 Produce.

Like Topps' flagship sets since 2013, I'm only missing number 7. I can't say I've ever seen a picture of it and I can't even confirm it exists, but then again I've accomplished tasks far harder than this. Guess I gotta wait and see what happens. I seem to be moving forward by one step on a yearly basis so who knows, I might actually finish this next year!


As always thanks for stopping by and take care :).

2 comments: