Monday, October 12, 2015

Estrada Comp

I don't have much of a blogpost today, but I do have three things to share with you all.


The first is that I finally bought a shadow box for my Thairo Estrada batting gloves and picked up a magnetic for the (autographed ;)) mini superfractor. I love how it looks.


I also made this compilation video using the Estrada at-bats I recorded in SI this past summer. Feel free to check it out if you'd like :).

Admittedly the video isn't very good because the clips were filmed on my iPhone and because I'm not a videographer (nor am I much of an editor). But I did manage to get three Estrada hits in there.


BTW, the crew at MLB.com finally decided to add Estrada to the top 30 Yankees prospect rankings. He entered the list at number 29 (this was after both Luis Severino and Greg Bird lost their prospect status). Former SI Yankee Ben Gamel entered at number 30. I have no doubt that Thairo will be the 29th best overall prospect come 2016.

As always thanks for stopping by and take care :).

6 comments:

  1. The shadow box looks sharp. Nice touch adding the superfractor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I did the same with my Torrens gloves & super.

      Delete
  2. The shadow box looks great. It must look amazing hanging up.

    I though the video was pretty good, actually! You'll get a lot of hits when he flies up the system next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I have both of my glove boxes standing up. My walls aren't really appropriate for nails/hanging stuff.

      Delete