Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Mini P(-Town)WNage: 01

P-Town Tom's PWNage comes in all shapes and sizes. Not all of them having to be in bubble mailers or flat rate boxes.

PTT can PWN me using just a PWE.


Inside a PWE I didn't see coming were these two Blake Rutherfords. The one on the left is from when Rutherford was all of (aprox) 15 years old back in 2013. The one on the right is another Stars and Stripes card from last year.


According to PTT's note, the shinier and older Rutherford came in a repack. Because of course it did. The baseball card Gods intended for PTT to have more ammo to send me and make me feel guilty for not getting my package out to him yet.

Well it worked. Keep an eye out PTT.

Anyway thanks for stopping by and take care :).

4 comments:

  1. A Rutherford in a re-pack? I would never be so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. With our luck we'd pull lots of Rays.

      Delete
  2. Yeah... I never get Cubs prospects or future Cubs prospects in re-packs... Just those darn Yankees. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, you could do worse ;). You could be doomed to pull Cardinals.

      Delete