Monday, January 30, 2017

Off To A Decent Start

Previously I alluded to how I started putting things into action (re: goals), regarding my Star Wars Rebels goal.


BLAM. It's a sticker autograph but I don't care, it goes along nicely with the rest of the Rebels project.

Freddie Prinze Jr., is a guy some of you may have known about before as an actor, producer or author. His film roles consist of a lot of chick flicks from the 90's, but some of the more notable titles might be I Know What You Did Last Summer and She's All That. 


After a few stints as a behind the scenes guy in the WWE, Prinze the second now spends his days as a family man (he's married to Buffy The Vampire Slayer and has two kids). And he just released a cook book. He occasionally streams on Twitch every now and then, and I believe he just came out with a new podcast series titled Prinze and The Wolf.

Right, so with the bio and plugs out of the way, let's go back to the Kanan Jarrus card.


I'm only missing one member of the Ghost crew now, that's Zeb Orrelios. Given how pretty much all of these are from Tek, I'm going to go after his Tek autograph from 2015 (leaving Kanan and Ezra, the two Jedi, as the only ones from 2016 Tek).

Even though this is the autograph numbered to 25 I got a pretty sweet deal on it. A lot less than what other Prinze Jr. autographs have gone for in the past, and it came with a bonus.


The seller threw in this Sy Snootles autograph as a bonus. Interestingly enough this character has ties to the Clone Wars because she actually did appear in the Clone Wars CGI cartoon, working as an agent for Jabba The Hutt and assassinating Ziro The Hutt. A pretty cool get for a bonus.

Also, this autograph made me glad I didn't opt for a Kanan autograph from Masterwork, it's thicker than the Tek autograph. On-card autograph or not, I like my cards on the thinner side (card-body shaming!).


So yeah, five down, one more to. After that who knows (Ashley Eckstein as Ahsoka Tano maybe?). Go ahead if you want a Kanan Jarrus autograph now Fuji, I won't be bidding against you anymore ;).

As always thanks for stopping by and take care :).

6 comments:

  1. That is a cool auto! If you are my age it was hard not to know Freddie Prinze Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way to start off 2017. Congrats on finding a Prinze for your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on adding a Kanan/Prinze autograph to your collection. I've been a huge fan of the Topps Tek Star Wars autographs for a couple of years now. Best of luck on nabbing Zeb!

    ReplyDelete