Wednesday, May 6, 2015

More Additions

So in the month of April I didn't add a single new Luis Torrens card to my collection. That's somewhat astonishing to me, and also not surprising considering how eBay/COMC/etc... rarely ever offer any new LUIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS cards worth acquiring.

That said before (and after) I took my blogging hiatus the blogosphere helped me land some big additions to my Torrenterion collection.


That my friends is a yellow printing plate of LUIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS from Leaf Valient.

This is the fifth 1/1 Torrens card in my collection and my third plate.

This fine specimen was sent to me by The Card Papoy through Bob Walk The Plank (long story). As if I didn't have enough debt to fulfill to those two...

Still, I love that I have this plate in my collection and that I can say I have five 1/1s now.


Scratch that, make it six.


Yeah, I originally received Papoy's plate in mid-March but I waited for this plate from 2014 Bowman Draft to come in to begin blogging about it.


Oh and I'd be remiss if I didn't show this awesome sketch TLC drew on the bubble mailer for me. Thanks a bunch TLC :).

So yeah. My chase for Torrenators has slowed (mainly because nothing notable has popped up in recent times) but it's still alive and well thanks to the blogosphere and the occasional miracle that pops up. Thanks a bunch guys :).

As always thanks for stopping by and take care :).

6 comments:

  1. No one on earth can beat your Torrens collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I forgot I sent it. I must have been thrown off since I actually bought the redemption and redeemed the second one myself. Feel free to flip it to get something you need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for both blue prizm autos Matt :).

      Delete