Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Cosplay Goods Part 1: The Scans

 On this blog I've spoken in brief before about how much of my collecting habits have shifted towards non-sports but didn't blog about them as the stuff I've been collecting aren't even cards. But pretty much 99% of them can be stored in the same supplies I use to store my cards (toploaders, binder pages, etc...) so close enough.

Cosplayer: ねね (Nene)

I'm referring to merchandise created by and put out by cosplayers.

These cosplay hauls are going to be separated into two separate posts, this first one will just be one giant post for scans and links to cosplayers I was impressed enough to buy stuff from. The second will be a more in-depth look at what kind of stuff I got by looking at my favorite cosplayers specifically.

I'm separating these because as you'll see below, there are way too many scans to fit everything into one post. But it's not like I can cut any because I think that'd be rude to the cosplayers. So enjoy this as a rare reprieve from the usual scans of men in pajama pants.


Cosplayer: ぽちょ (Pocho)

Cosplayer: くろ (Kuro)











Cosplayer: とうか (Tohka)

Cosplayer: Elly

Cosplayer: 千夢 (Chimu)

Cosplayer: にゃあ (Nya)




Cosplayer: イトウ (Ito)

Cosplayer: mafuri

Cosplayer: ゆゆ (Yuyu)


Cosplayer: 蜜苺 (Mitsumai)

Cosplayer: ねお (Neo)

Cosplayer: ゆん (Yun)

Cosplayer: さや (Saya)



Cosplayer: のえ (Noe)




Cosplayer: 七 (Nana)

Cosplayer: 921. (Kunichi)

So as you can all see, even if I wasn't blogging I was still very busy collecting.

As always thanks for stopping by and take care.

2 comments:

  1. That is quite the collection! Last year... or maybe the year before... my buddy ran a comic con and had a cosplay contest. It was really cool to see how much time and effort people put into their costumes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I respect the craft a lot. Both the cosplayers and the photographers who bring it all together.

      Delete