Monday, June 1, 2015

Oooh, Pretty

Clickbait Thumbnail ;)

No, not that.

This!

2013 Panini Prizm Draft

This, my friends, is a Black Finite parallel of Luis Torrens from 2013 Panini Prizm Draft. It was the first Torrens card I had bought in well over a month, but boy was it one that made the wait worthwhile.

1 Outta 1!

As you can see it's a 1/1 card and is the seventh 1/1 Torrens in my collection.

Ever since I took on being a Luis Torrens super collector I've slowly started to stop buying singles/cards altogether (except when I'm at card shows) to allocate resources to my Torrens super collection.

The thing is that rare stuff like this can pop up at any moment and I want to be ready when they do. I managed to get this for a relatively okay price but the price I paid for this would've been way out of my budget had I been spending my money on other cards.

This just leaves me with the gold (#'d to 10), blue (#'d to 75) and green (retail only, no serial number) Prizm refractors for the non-auto rainbow. Oh boy, another project...

As always thanks for stopping by and take care :).

12 comments:

  1. Kenny she aint bad at all, LOL, that cards is sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acquiring a 1/1 card of a PC player is one of the ultimate awesome feelings in this hobby. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :). I think I still need like 21 more though lol.

      Delete
  3. I hope Luis is well on his way to recovering already. Can't wait to follow his quick ascent up the prospect rankings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that he's in Venezuela recuperating with his family. Allegedly he's got a beard now.

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to the next Yumi...uuuhhh Luis post !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Considering how she's a MILF, I assume so.

      Delete
  6. Looks like she has a great personality.

    Great, great Torrens pickup. Seven 1/1s is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One on the right and one on the left? ;).

      Thanks. Here's to seven more :).

      Delete