Monday, November 30, 2015

What A Deal

So the other day I finally got my first official Jeff Degano baseball card.


Well okay I didn't just get one Jeff Degano card.


I got two. Both for the price of one (shipped) at that. I was quite pleased that the only bid I put in won.

Jeff Degano was the 2nd rounder in the 2015 player draft who I met in Staten Island. I'd say more but I'm sure I'll have plenty of things to talk your ears off regarding Degano these upcoming years so I'll leave it at that.

With this I have official cards of the first five Yankees 2015 draftees and I'd suspect that the fifth rounder Chance Adams is due to receive some sort of card soon. In the meanwhile I'm now down to 12 2015 Yankees draftees I need an official card of.

Hopefully that number will go down in like a week from now when Bowman Draft finally comes out. I'm getting excited :D!

As always thanks for stopping by and take care.

4 comments:

  1. I picked up Kevin Newman and Kevin Kramer from Contenders too. Nice looking set. Congrats on the pickup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice looking set. The value on the cards from it are also going plummet once the licensed autographs of the prospects come out.

      Delete
  2. I posted the same card today!

    Congrats on the addition and I'm sure you'll get the 12 you need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome addition TLC :)!

      And thanks, I hope so.

      Delete