Wednesday, November 7, 2018

40 In One Day

The most TTM returns I've had in one day was probably 10 back in 2015. I remember bragging to telling The Lost Collector about it. Well just this Monday, I got 40 in one day.

Yes, 40. Quadruple my best record, and probably even more than my IP auto record in a single sitting.

Three of those 40 were of the sports card variety. A return from a baseball player, a return from a hockey player and a return from a football player. Those three will be shown in my month-end wrap up post.

But that's only three returns, where did the other 37 come from?


From this.

That is a big poster for the 2018 Detroit Lions cheerleading squad. Signed by all 37 members to boot.

In alphabetical order they are...

Alexandria, Alexis, Alexis P., Alie, Alison, Amber (Captain), Angela, Austin, Autumn, Ashley, Brittany B., Brittany C., Caity, Courtney, Courtney, Danielle, Dianne, Holly (Captain), Jazzmine, Jenna, Karoline, Kathryn, Lauren, Lexi, Lindsey, Mary (Captain), Micah, Nicole (Captain), Paige, Peyton, Sammi, Savannah, Shelby, Tianna, Veronica and Zarah.

Woof.


The best/kinda tragic thing about this is that I'm sure that these signatures are legit. The way Caity's signature got kind of smudged on the lower left is pretty much proof that these were signed by legit pens at one point. At least it is to me until someone shows me that all of these are like this.


The back looks like this. With all 37 members represented with the four captains in the middle along with Rebecca Smoker and Jordan Haag (the cheer squad's director and coordinator respectively) in the middle.


Along with a sweet little message on the upper left.

Big props to the Lions cheerleaders and the various people involved for this awesome gesture.


Not bad for my first NFL TTM return in over two years eh?

As always thanks for stopping by and take care :).

8 comments:

  1. That is pretty awesome. Sad about the smudge.

    I see a lot of hearts on there too. They must really like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad I got this at all tbh so one smudge won't ruin it for me.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Look up black-footed cat. The most adorable yet deadliest kitty ever.

      Delete
    2. They look like ordinary house cats.

      Delete
    3. Don't underestimate them though.

      Delete