Card #1
Here we see the return of Miss Emma Jasmine. One of my favorite models. And when I say model I don't mean she's a gravure model (although most of the stuff I've got of hers is from the gravure shoots she did in 2016), but rather that she's a fashion model.
In the time since my last エマジャズ post her career's taken pretty interesting turns. For one thing she started appearing on TV a lot more. She appeared in one role in a Japanese drama but for the most part she's been featured on "variety shows" often featuring food. She's also got her own cooking show (on local channels I believe). Hey, that's more screen time than most people get on TV.
On her main Instagram she posts a lot of what looks to be behind-the-scenes-ish photos from her most recent shoots. Meanwhile she also has two other accounts (one, two) just for food. One of which uses the handle "die with food". Good advice.
Card #2
Showed off this card in my initial "Tired" post, and here it as again. Another QUO card of Miss Jasmine. I'm cornering the market folks!
As you can see, my collection has gotten to a point where I've got the corresponding magazine pages promoting these same QUO cards.
Card #3
This last one isn't a card but I've already bent the rules before anyway so screw it lol.
This is the last Emma Jasmine magazine I needed for my "collection". This was the December 12th, 2016 edition and I remember being super pissed because it was released one week before my last trip to Japan and by the time I got to Japan these were already out of print. Damnit!
Well thanks to one of my collecting buds in Japan I finally got this.
Thanks to this particular issue, I can now confirm that I have a QUO card from every magazine issue she's appeared in. Yes!
Now if only her polaroid autographs would also pop up.
| Source: Emma Jasmine's Official Blog |
So best of luck to Kondo-san on her career, wherever she decides to take it next.
Also if you're wondering why this was an all Emma Jasmine post (besides the obvious), it's because tomorrow (March 16th) is her 24th birthday.
瑛茉ジャスミンさん誕生日おめでとうございます。
And as always thanks for stopping by and take care :).








I wouldn't mind if you posted 50 cards of Ms. Jasmine.
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I would if they actually showed up.
DeleteVery nice.
ReplyDeleteIndeed.
Delete