I'm guessing that many of you are out doing halloween related activities with your offspring or off to some party with your significant other and/or close associates.
I hope that your evening festivities go well and that you all drink responsibly.
I'm going to be spending this Halloween like I always do, staying at home as myself (because nothing is scarier than not being white in western civilization).
For those of you who're like me and just staying home, here's a cool video (short film) I found very awesome. It's called "The Life and Death of a Pumpkin" made by Blame Society Films (the guys who make the Chad Vader, Beer & Board Games and Welcome To The Basement videos). It's pretty good.
Have a safe and happy halloween filled with fun, candy and women in scantily clad clothing.
As always thanks for stopping by and take care :).
I watched about 38 seconds of that video and decided I don't like talking pumpkins.
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween!
Lol.
Delete