Hello friends, I am tired again. I just came back from a quick trip to Japan. Unfortunately it wasn't the fun touristy type of trip where you cram a summer's worth of thrills and frills in a week, it was more of the family emergency variety. At the risk of spewing my problems onto you all like this is a blog or something, everything that could go wrong (outside of the flights to and back from Japan) did go wrong. I basically came back worried about both the short term and long term repercussions of my inability to get anything done during the week or so I was there.
It wasn't all doom and gloom though. This short little trip gave me
just enough time to hit up the three surviving card shops in Nagoya, Japan. Which proved to be a nice distraction from what was going on in my family life. As well as one final stack of cards my 2011-self left for my current self to reclaim. You'll see the goods in future installments of 3 cards (which just got some more material), but in the meantime here's a preview.
As always thanks for stopping by and take care :).
I hope everything turns out okay with you and your family. Must be very challenging being so far away. All the best.
ReplyDeleteThanks Tom.
DeleteBest wishes to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteThanks TLC.
DeleteHope everything works out for your family. My thoughts are with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteThanks Fuji.
DeleteKudos to you for making the trip, I don't think a lot of people these days would be willing to travel so far for a family thing, even if it was an emergency.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jon.
DeleteThoughts are with you and your family. Be well, get some rest, and thanks for the half naked ladies you did show. .Especially the the one in the middle
ReplyDeleteThanks Johnny.
DeleteSorry to hear about the family emergency, when I have them (and I do) I have to do the literal opposite (ie travel away from Nagoya!)
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you were able to take in the card shops while you were here though!
It was a much needed distraction.
Delete