I'm with defgav and NO. No offense to your Yankees, but I still consider them to be the Evil Empire... even though their roster has completely turned over since the last time they were in the mix for a WS.
Very true. Cardinals/Yankees would be my least favorite WS scenario. I'm hoping for the Nationals to take down the Astros... but could live with the Astros winning it all too.
Rays-Nats would be heaven. Please, baseball gods!
ReplyDeleteI'm just sad my WS contest prediction of Astros sweeping the Dodgers is dead now. :(
Rays-Nats is only acceptable if EVERY game is played in Montreal.
DeleteGO RAYS-NATS!
ReplyDeleteIf it's the Cardinals-Yankees they can go ahead and play it in hell.
Rays-Nats is only acceptable if EVERY game is played in Montreal.
DeleteI'm with defgav and NO. No offense to your Yankees, but I still consider them to be the Evil Empire... even though their roster has completely turned over since the last time they were in the mix for a WS.
ReplyDeleteYou just don't want to see the Cardinals in the World Series.
DeleteVery true. Cardinals/Yankees would be my least favorite WS scenario. I'm hoping for the Nationals to take down the Astros... but could live with the Astros winning it all too.
ReplyDeleteToo bad that won't happen. Cardinals will win it all and we'll all sulk in unison.
DeleteNot ideal. But I could see it happen.
Delete