Daft Punk Have Split Up, Publicist Confirms https://t.co/LmZvzK665h— Variety (@Variety) February 22, 2021
Daft Punk Have Split Up, Publicist Confirms https://t.co/LmZvzK665h
Thanks for everything you robots.
Major bummer. They are awesome.
Yeah, that sucks. Let's hope it's just a ruse setting up a triumphant return (big payday) for Coachella in a couple years. lol
Sorry to hear about the bad news. I wasn't a huge fan of their work... but my old roommate would play the album that had Around the World all the time.
I just heard about this at work today. That's a big disappointment.
I saw that too, bummer, they were awesome.
Major bummer. They are awesome.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that sucks.
ReplyDeleteLet's hope it's just a ruse setting up a triumphant return (big payday) for Coachella in a couple years. lol
Sorry to hear about the bad news. I wasn't a huge fan of their work... but my old roommate would play the album that had Around the World all the time.
ReplyDeleteI just heard about this at work today. That's a big disappointment.
ReplyDeleteI saw that too, bummer, they were awesome.
ReplyDelete